SO much news. First off, summer hours are extended starting July 6th. We are now open
Wednesday 3-10, Thursday 3-10, Friday 3-10, Saturday 12-10, and Sunday 12-6. Yay!
In other news we are super excited to announce the upcoming release of "Summertime (And the Living's Easy)" our Raspberry Cardamom Fruited Sour. Released in bottles, in short numbers most has been picked up by Calgary Co-op, but we'll have bottles in the tasting room as well! It's 7.5% and miiiiighty tasty!
Tons of new merch is happening to. We have our Hoodies and crew-neck sweaters and brand spanking new "Dark on dark" t-shirts. All are sewn and printed in Canada!
Also, thought it was maybe time to update the race to 40 beer list (in no specific order)
- Une Vieille Maitresse: Rye Grisette
- Mein Liebster Feind- Dry hopped Hefeweizen
- Elliot Gould as Trapper John: M.A.S.H. Extra Pale Ale (Fusion)
- Donald Sutherland as Hawkeye Pierce: M.A.S.H. Extra Pale Ale (Jester)
- Bright Young Things: English Summer Ale
- The Honourable Gwendolyn Fairfax: Nitro Stout
- The Cheeky Chappy: Dark Mild
- The Chatty Chappy: Proper Mild
- The Dandy: Wild Sour Ale
- The Jungle Bird: Dark tropical sour
- Raspberry Gose
- Szechuan Belgian Blonde
- T2E-IPA V.1
- T2E-IPA V.1.2
- Belgian T2E-IPA
- Session T2E-IPA
- Part Time Punks: Ginger Sour
- Not Looking for a New England: English Style IPA
- Brel's Brun: Belgian Dark Strong
- Black ISA collaboration (Tool Shed partygyle collab!)
- Toolshed Collaboration: Imperial Stout
- Summertime (and The Living's Easy): Raspberry Cardamom Summer (July 1 release)
- Smuggler's Ale: Amber Ale (exclusive to Smuggler's Inn)
- ????? Collab with Trolly 5!